About us and the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing SEO and PPC agency. The role is 100% new business focussed and you will work closely with senior management to achieve revenue targets and to support ongoing agency growth.
This role will involve you in the entire sales process; from targeting on-profile prospects and managing inbound leads, through to qualifying, pitching and working alongside the delivery teams to onboard new clients effectively.
For the right candidate, this role could lead to contributing strategically and commercially to the agency; influencing longer-term opportunities and leading the sales function.
- Fast-growing and ambitious agency
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working team
- Structured development and training plans for all staff
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast, fruit and Friday drinks
- Working with senior team to help define strategy.
- Develop prospect targeting lists for key target sectors.
- Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging to decision makers to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates.
- Maintain and manage CRM – keeping all leads and new businesses up to date.
- Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a weekly basis.
- Work with the team to create proposals and pitch documents for SEO and PPC.
- Networking at marketing events, conferences and agency seminars.
- Focus on hitting and exceeding monthly targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- An understanding of the digital environment – ideally online marketing, SEO and PPC (preferred but not required).
- 3+ years business development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and numerically minded.
- Tenacity and resilience – you’ll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.