Salary: £26k – £30k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance + 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Based: Mandatory two days per week in our Old Street office
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced and successful agency that has a proven track record of developing and rewarding its team? The successful candidate will be set up to succeed with a full training programme that will include first-class internal and external opportunities and huge scope to progress.
This role sits within our paid media team and provides exposure to all aspects of our paid media offering.
The successful candidate will have a very strong academic background and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in paid media and advertising in general. Self-motivation and a love of learning are essential as is a good technical and creative aptitude and people skills – these attributes will enable you to grow quickly into a more senior position. The agency is continuing to grow apace and this role offers you a huge amount of scope to progress and develop in your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our paid media team and delivering a range of paid media activities to a diverse client base, including:
- Set up and management of Paid Search & Social campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Amazon and Spotify
- Writing engaging advert copy across a range of platforms
- Design of banner advertisements and landing pages
- Campaign testing, optimisation and personalisation
- Onboarding of clients
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Supporting account managers deliver exceptional client service
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and social media platforms in order to become an expert in the field and to advise on campaign optimisation and opportunities
The Perfect Candidate
- An undergraduate degree (2:1 or above)
- You’ll have a growth mindset and be keen to learn and progress
- First class written skills
- Good eye for design
- A desire to keep up to date with industry developments, best practices and tools through blogs and social media
- Knowledge of emerging social media trends and platforms beneficial
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), private health care, flexible hours and working location, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and central London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of our Old Street office and be in the office at least 2 days per week.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook
Please use this form to submit your CV for consideration
"*" indicates required fields