Privacy, cookies and terms
Our data commitment
Distinctly Digital Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We fully comply with all data protection and privacy laws. We guarantee that:
- All personal data will be obtained transparently and fairly
- We will make you aware of why we intend to use your data at the time of collection
- Any data we collect will be kept up to date
- Data will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was obtained
- Data will be processed in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained
- Data will only be kept for clear and legal purposes
- Data will only be used or disclosed in a manner which is compatible with the purposes for which it was originally obtained
Collecting your personal information
As part of our service to you we are obliged to collect certain personal data from you, including but not limited to:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company representative’s email address(es)
- Company representative’s telephone number(s)
How we use your personal information
Distinctly Digital Limited collects and uses your personal data to deliver the specific services you request from us. Any personal information you provide to us will be used solely to conduct the agreed services. We will only disclose confidential information to necessary third parties with your express permission.
To provide the most efficient service, we may share your personal information with third parties known as data processors who act on our behalf. These third parties are not entitled to use your information for any other purpose than to assist us in providing our services to you.
We will only provide third parties with the relevant information they require to deliver the appropriate service. We will never sell or release your personal information to marketing companies.
Security of your personal information
Distinctly Digital Limited is committed to ensuring your personal information is secure. We take every due care to ensure the integrity and privacy of all the information you provide to us and we have specific procedures, policies and measures in place to safeguard your confidential information.
We do however recognise that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and there is the possibility that personal information could be observed by a third party whilst in transit online or while stored on our servers. Distinctly Digital Limited takes no liability for such an occurrence.
What we do with the personal information we gather
We will use any personal information you share with us to:
- Provide you with information that you request from us relating to our products or services
- Carry out any obligations which arise from any contracts entered into between yourselves and us to allow us to provide information or services
- Provide you with information relating to other products or services which may be of interest to you (only with your express consent)
- Inform you of any changes to our products, services and website
Viewing and updating your personal information
You have the right to request access to all personal information we hold. You are also entitled to ask us to correct any errors or inconsistencies in your personal information or in fact remove all of the personal information we hold.
You can submit a written request to access your data at any time. To do so, please contact us at:
Distinctly Digital Limited
127 High Street
Alternatively, please email your request to [email protected]
Constent to use your personal information
In accessing our services, you agree that you understand and consent to our terms and conditions
Any queries you have regarding the personal information we hold and how we store and process it are welcome. Please get in touch with us to discuss any questions you may have.
By continuing to use our website, you confirm that you agree with the following policy. If you do not agree, please leave the site immediately.
What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer’s hard drive or browser and which records how you move around a website. They may enable an enhanced visitor experience or be used to analyse traffic for advertising and marketing purposes. Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change the cookies you accept or block them, you can do so in your browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Types of Cookies
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer;
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use a website effectively and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We may use any or all of the above types of cookie.
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.</td>|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|gwcc||never||Google Website Call Conversions. This cookie is used to track customers who click telephone links on our site|
|wordpress_test_cookie||never||A test cookie generated by wordpress to see if cookies are enabled within your browser|
Terms & conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before using our services. By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
All information published on our website is solely for the purpose of general information. Whilst we aim to keep all information correct and up to date, we make no guarantee regarding the accuracy, availability or suitability of any information contained on the site. You therefore rely on this information at your own risk.
We will not be held liable for any loss or damage – direct, indirect or consequential – arising from a loss of data or profit which may arise as a result of using our website.
Distinctly Digital Limited takes no responsibility or liability for our website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues which are beyond our control.
Distinctly Digital Limited reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time. Any such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
Copyright and trademarks
This website is owned and operated by Distinctly Digital Limited. All material held on this website is copyright © Distinctly Digital Limited unless stated otherwise and is subject to international trademark and copyright law.
All information held on our website is for personal use only. It may not be sold or redistributed.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify or distribute any material from our site, including software and code, without our express permission.