An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
About us and the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business growth search marketing agency.
We require an SEO Strategist with comprehensive knowledge of all elements of SEO to join our growing team. The role will vary from day to day dependent on the needs of the clients and the agency, so no two days will be the same.
You will work directly with clients and be their main agency contact. You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team.
As a senior member of the SEO team, you will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
Day to day activity will vary depending on client activity, but will include:
- Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies
- 2 years’ agency experience
- Track record of ranking sites and content in competitive industries
- Strong understanding of the entire SEO process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Fast-growing and ambitious agency – Google Premier Partner
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working team
- Structured development and training plans for all staff
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast, free fruit, flexi-time, 25 days’ holiday, up to 10% bonus paid twice yearly, office dog, ‘Wellness Wednesdays’, 4pm drinks on a Friday and more
- Work from home/our London office for up to 2 days per week
- Part-time hours available