An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary: £36k – £42k + up to 10% bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing search marketing agency.
We require an Senior SEO Strategist with strong knowledge of all elements of SEO to join our specialist team.
You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team. This will include account managing a pool of clients and taking responsibility for their success.
You will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
We have a proven track record of nurturing talent and there is huge scope to progress.
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to analyse clients’ websites and identify performance issues
- Develop engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Content strategy to include ideation and brainstorming
- Strong data analysis skills and experience of using tools such as: Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Search Console/Data Studio
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Contributing to the Distinctly blog
The perfect candidate
- 2+ years’ agency experience
- Track record of ranking sites and content in competitive industries
- Strong understanding of the entire SEO process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 3 days per week from the moment you start. We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook