An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business growth search marketing agency.
We require an SEO Strategist with strong knowledge of all elements of SEO to join our growing team.
You will work directly with clients and be their main agency contact. You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team.
As a senior member of the SEO team, you will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
For the right person, there is huge scope to progress as the agency grows.
Day to day activity will vary depending on client activity, but will include:
- Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies
The perfect candidate
- 2 years’ agency experience
- Track record of ranking sites and content in competitive industries
- Strong understanding of the entire SEO process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 3 days per week from the moment you start. We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook