An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing agency that prides itself on offering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base.
You will be working with some our most important clients, leading on their strategy as well as being involved in the delivery of SEO to the wider client base. This is a hands on role that also covers line management and an account management element.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search who is confident, analytical and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it fits into the overall marketing and digital mix are also essential.
As a senior member of the SEO team, you will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
Day to day activity will vary depending on the requirements of our clients, but will include:
- Produce in-depth keyword research and analysis to identify client opportunities
- Develop and design innovative and engaging SEO campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Conduct and deliver in-depth technical audits
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Develop blog content and link earning strategies
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
This role is not suitable for remote working, however flexible options will be considered for specific needs.
Based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire (only 22 mins from Central London) in the town centre, minutes from the Tube. We also have a satellite office in London, EC1.
Salary: Competitive + up to 10% bonus