An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing agency that prides itself on offering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base.
You will be working with some of our most important clients and new business opportunities, leading on strategy as well as being involved in the delivery of SEO to the wider client base. This is a hands on role that requires proven client servicing experience with evidence of the ability to nurture and grow accounts.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search and who is confident, analytical and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it fits into the overall marketing and digital mix are also essential.
As a senior member of the SEO team, you will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
Day to day activity will vary depending on the requirements of our clients, but will include:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Assist with Business Development in the form of producing proposals/strategies and taking part in pitches for new business
- Maintain the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Grow project base revenue to a retainer base revenue/increase value of client portfolio
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Reporting and presenting results, actions and next steps to clients on an ad hoc and well as organised monthly and quarterly meetings
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 3 days per week from the moment you start. We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
Salary: Competitive + up to 10% bonus
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook