An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
About us and the role
‘An agency is only as good as its people. We recruit and retain the best!’
We are a fun and hard working team – the perfect blend of technical, creative and marketing brains. Through rigorous and effective people development, our multi-disciplined team of experts live and breathe search, providing exceptional service and results for our clients. You’ll be joining a trusted team of PPC specialists led by our Head of PPC, Thaw Naing (formerly of Periscopix, Steak and Found).
Our client base is varied with a strong focus on retail. You’ll be managing paid media campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the UK including Arsenal FC, Wilkinson Sword and JVC Kenwood.
What we’re looking for? An analytical mindset, first-class account management skills and a great attitude are a must.
There are some great perks for working for us, including; 25 days holiday, allocated budget and focus on continuous personal development, work from home/London office for up to 2 days per week team lunches as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team.
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- 3 + years in a PPC role working within a digital organisation
- Expert knowledge of current PPC best practices and latest paid search strategies
- Proven track record in delivering PPC performance in highly competitive markets
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than PPC, some understanding of management of cross channel activities
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Excellent Excel/Google sheets knowledge
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, a motivator
- 1+ years line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
Main Activities & Duties
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in tangent with the Head of PPC in order to increase profit for clients
- On-going review of client PPC strategies and assessment of assigned team member’s ADPs (account development plans) on a weekly basis
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy. Drive and inspire junior team members to adopt this approach
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients). Support the PPC team to adopt this approach to client management & performance
- Supporting and providing guidance to PPC Executives with client reporting and communication of executive summaries
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives with regards to data analysis, trend spotting and taking corrective action. Ensure the team members are able to identify and troubleshoot anomalies within PPC data
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of business development support delivery from the team as required
- Identify areas of development within existing business and support the senior management to upsell from Distinctly’s suite of digital services.
- Fast-growing and ambitious agency – Google Premier Partner
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working team
- Structured development and training plans for all staff
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast, free fruit, flexi-time, 25 days’ holiday, up to 10% bonus paid twice yearly, office dog, ‘Wellness Wednesdays’, 4pm drinks on a Friday and more
Work from home/our London office for up to 2 days per week
- Part time hours available