An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
We are looking for a digital marketing strategist to lead on the planning and execution of our agency’s digital strategy to further propel our growth. This is an inhouse role working across a variety of digital platforms and with a strong emphasis on marketing automation.
As a newly created position, reporting into the senior management team, you will have autonomy to shape our proposition and market positioning.
You will have experience working in a business to business environment and delivering data driven marketing automation campaigns for knowledge-led businesses. As a digital native, you will be well versed in the language of a search marketing agency and use this knowledge to position our offering to our key target audiences which span many sectors including retail, legal and education.
- Create and optimise our marketing automation nurturing processes
- End-to-end management of campaigns from data segmentation and A/B testing of emails through to deployment, post-campaign analysis etc
- Produce monthly newsletters for our various target audiences
- Take ownership of our website ensuring it is up to date and positively reflects the agency
- Produce case studies, blogs and white papers
- Plan, resource and execute webinars alongside our search specialists
- Management of Distinctly’s social activity (mainly organic but part paid)
The perfect candidate
We are realists. We would love you to have experience with all of the below but understand that it’s quite unlikely too! If in doubt, get in touch to discuss further.
- First class copywriting
- Experience planning and delivering marketing automation campaigns for b2b businesses
- Experience planning and executing online events
- Digitally savvy with particular knowledge of SEO, PPC and marketing automation
- Be well versed using content automation platforms (ideally Active Campaign)
- B2b marketing experience for service businesses essential (agency experience a bonus)
Hours and Salary
Hours – 26.25 hours per week (3.5 days) spread over at least 4 days
Salary – £40k to £50k FTE (based on a 37.5 hour week)
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook