An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Please note that all our roles are available on a part-time/flexible basis.
Please get in touch to discuss.
About us and the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business growth search marketing agency.
We require a copywriter who oozes enthusiasm for first class copy and excels at delivering outstanding written work in all its forms and possesses all the skills needed to create it. A copywriter who can take clients’ ideas and can transform them into content that their audience loves and engages with.
You will work directly with clients and as a senior member of the team, you will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment. Ideally, you will have proven track record in a similar role within an agency environment.
The role is available on a part time basis (minimum 15 hours per week)
You will have:
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question/client tone of voice
- The ability to digest complex information and produce accessible, highly readable content
- Versatility: the ability to write in different styles to fit the clients’ audience and to create different types of written content, including long-form articles, blogs, case studies, website, press releases, emails and social media
- Creativity and a knowledge of what’s innovative in the market
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Creation of insightful and comprehensive briefs
- Brand tone of voice development
- Client liaison throughout, particularly during the editing process
- Production of well-researched, accurate and intelligent copy in all its various forms
- Proofreading and editing of others’ writing
- Production of agency marketing material such as newsletters, case studies and website copy
- Working with SEO team to develop copy that meets SEO best practice and adheres to Google’s current guidelines
- Working with the wider team to review the impact of your work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent at 2:1 or above
- 2+ years’ agency experience
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of SEO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients