An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary: £38k – £42k + up to 10% bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing digital marketing agency.
We require a senior copywriter who oozes enthusiasm for first class copy and excels at delivering outstanding written work in all its forms and possesses all the skills needed to create it. A copywriter who can take clients’ ideas and can transform them into content that their audience loves and engages with.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment. Ideally, you will have a proven track record in a similar role within an agency environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of well-researched, accurate and intelligent copy in all its various forms
- Line management of other in-house copywriters and freelance resource
- Proofreading and editing of other copywriters’ work
- Production of agency marketing material such as newsletters, case studies and website copy
- Brand tone of voice developmentInvolvement in creative content ideation
- Work with the wider SEO team to produce industry-leading content that is well optimised for SEO
- Work with the digital PR team to ensure all copy for creative campaigns is accurate and to standard
- To conduct potential research where necessary, for intricate digital PR focused campaigns
- Where necessary to conduct thorough, detailed data analysis using tools such as Google Analytics, in order to develop successful onsite content strategies for our range of clients
- Understanding of analytics to assess the impact of your work and use the results to improve
Key skills required:
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question/client tone of voice
- The ability to digest complex information and produce accessible, highly readable content
- Versatility: the ability to write in different styles to fit the clients’ audience and to create different types of written content, including long-form articles, blogs, case studies, website, press releases, emails and social media
- Creativity and a knowledge of what content will gain traction
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Digitally savvy with a strong understanding of SEO preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 2 days per week from the moment you start. We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook