An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Please note that all our roles are available on both a full time or part-time/flexible basis.
Please get in touch to discuss.
About us and the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business growth search marketing agency.
We require a copywriter who oozes enthusiasm for first class copy and excels at delivering outstanding written work in all its forms and possesses all the skills needed to create it. A copywriter who can take clients’ ideas and can transform them into content that their audience loves and engages with.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment. Ideally, you will have proven track record in a similar role within an agency environment.
The role is available on a part time basis (minimum 20 hours per week)
You will have:
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question/client tone of voice
- The ability to digest complex information and produce accessible, highly readable content
- Versatility: the ability to write in different styles to fit the clients’ audience and to create different types of written content, including long-form articles, blogs, case studies, website, press releases, emails and social media
- Creativity and a knowledge of what’s innovative in the market
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Creation of insightful and comprehensive briefs
- Brand tone of voice development
- Client liaison throughout, particularly during the editing process
- Production of well-researched, accurate and intelligent copy in all its various forms
- Proofreading and editing of others’ writing
- Production of agency marketing material such as newsletters, case studies and website copy
- Working with SEO team to develop copy that meets SEO best practice and adheres to Google’s current guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent at 2:1 or above
- Ideally have gency experience
- Digitally savvy with a basic understanding of SEO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
This role is not suitable for remote working, however flexible options will be considered for specific needs.
Based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire (only 22 mins from Central London) in the town centre, minutes from the Tube. We also have a satellite office in London, EC1R.