An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary: £36k to £45k + up to 10% bonus (depending on experience). Fully remote available
We are on the hunt for someone who combines a passion for project management with a strong SEO background. As we continue to grow, the management of time and resources throughout our SEO team is becoming increasingly complex and as such we require someone to focus on the smooth running of this business unit and to drive efficiencies.
- Organising our team of SEO consultants so that they work efficiently
- Managing SEO projects so they are delivered on time and within budget
- Producing regular utilisation reports
- Identifying training opportunities for team members and any skills gaps within the team
- Forecasting and planning resource so that any issues are highlighted in advance
- To be able to deliver SEO consultancy where applicable (we consider this role to be 25% – 50% billable)
The perfect candidate
- Strong numerical competence/data analysis
- Experience delivering SEO projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at visualising data and drawing insight to support business decisions
- Strong knowledge of SEO
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
This role is available on a fully remote basis if required. For those that wish to work from the office on occasion we are based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern.