An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary: £55k – £65k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to lead and grow a creative and strategic digital PR team, overseeing our entire digital PR function and it’s delivery to our diverse client base. You will be part of a collaborative and forward thinking agency, focused on delivering high quality, results driven campaigns.
You will be working with some of our most important clients and new business opportunities, leading on strategy and with oversight of all digital PR activity. We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search and who is confident, analytical and a natural communicator. A proven experience of growing online audiences through content promotion is essential as well as a creative eye and an instinctive knowledge of what content excels.
Reporting to the Board, you will be instrumental in the growth of the digital PR team, continually developing our offering and leading on strategy and direction of the overall business unit. Nurturing talent is key to the success of the agency and you will be required to set an example in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
- Lead and grow our content and digital PR teams (currently four digital PRs):
- Leading and motivating
- Guide them through their client responsibilities
- Ensuring they are producing work of a high standard and developing their skills
- Line management
- Improve all aspects of our digital PR offering
- Ensuring our strategies are innovative and fresh
- Understanding the wider industry and adopting new trends
- Educate and promote our digital PR approach to the wider agency
- Assist with Business Development in the form of producing proposals/strategies and taking part in pitches for new business
- Be Distinctly’s spokesperson on all things digital PR and speak at external events
There are some great perks including: up to 10% agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and central London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and ideally be in the office 2-3 days per week.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook