About us and the role
We are growing. We are expanding our client base into London and beyond. Key to our success is our ability to offer the most results driven, measurable and exciting SEO strategies to our clients. To do this, we seek an ambitious Technical SEO Lead to devise and implement technical SEO campaigns across our broad client base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages, superb attention to detail and the ability to produce quality, insightful written audits and reports. You will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis and therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
The perfect candidate
As the Technical SEO Lead you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day technical SEO management of client accounts, as well as carrying out ‘hands on’ on-site and technical changes. You will be adept at analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data in order to deliver back-link analysis and provide solutions to complex technical SEO issues. You will also be required to carry out keyword analysis and produce detailed SEO audits for new clients.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years agency experience in a technical SEO role
- An excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
- Proficient user of Google Analytics
- Highly literate, with the ability to produce quality written reports
- A passion for digital, not just SEO, with a general thirst for knowledge and an interest in new platforms/channels
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
Perks of the job
Rapidly growing agency with plenty of opportunity to progress your career
25 days of annual leave from the moment you start
Generous company bonus scheme
Focus on continuous personal development
N64 (with MarioKart & Goldeneye)
Office drinks from 4pm every Friday
Dolly the office dog!