Salary: £40k – £50k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance + 28 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing search marketing agency.
We require an SEO Manager with strong knowledge of keyword research, onpage optimisation and growing websites through content marketing.
You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team. This will include account management for a pool of clients and taking responsibility for their success.
Line management experience is preferred as there is the opportunity to manage 2-3 Strategists and Execs.
You will work with some of our most important clients, leading on strategy as well as being involved in the delivery of SEO to the wider client base. This is a hands-on role that requires proven client servicing experience with evidence of the ability to nurture and grow accounts.
Day to day activity will vary depending on the requirements of our clients, but will include:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Account managing a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts and increasing retainer base revenue/increase value of client portfolio
- Delivering best in class SEO, with particular focus on keyword research and onpage optimisation
- Developing content strategies and leading on their delivery alongside our copywriting team
- Mentoring and training team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Reporting and presenting results, actions and next steps to clients on an ad hoc basis as well as organised monthly and quarterly meetings
- Highly literate and super organised
- Strong communicator
- Agency background with a track record of delivering successful SEO campaigns within a variety of industries
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, private health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We are a flexible working employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location. We welcome home working from the moment you start working with us and you will be supplied the relevant home working equipment.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and Old Street, London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and would ideally be in one of the offices at least 3 days at the start reducing to 2 days per week.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook
Salary: £40k – £50k + 10% bonus
Part time hours/fully remote considered
Please use this form to submit your CV for consideration
"*" indicates required fields