Salary: £38k – £44k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance + 28 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing search marketing agency.
We require a Senior SEO Strategist with strong knowledge of all elements of SEO to join our specialist team.
You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team. This will include managing a pool of clients and taking responsibility for their success. You will be required to set an example for junior team members in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others.
We have a proven track record of nurturing talent and there is huge scope to progress.
- Analysis of clients’ websites to identify performance issues
- Develop engaging SEO campaigns that support our clients’ business goals
- Deliver content strategies to maximise online visibility
- Account management of a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
The perfect candidate
- 2+ years’ agency experience
- Strong data analysis skills and experience of using tools such as: Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Search Console/Data Studio
- Track record of ranking sites and content in competitive industries
- Strong understanding of the entire SEO process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, private health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 2 days per week from the moment you start (can be increased overtime). We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and Old Street, London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and would ideally be in one of the offices at least 2 days per week.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook