Salary – circa £38k – £44k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance + 28 days holiday
Based: London or Rickmansworth + homeworking
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a pivotal part of a creative and strategic team, overseeing the delivery and promotion of digital PR activity to our diverse client base. You will be part of a collaborative and forward thinking agency, focussed on delivering high quality, results driven campaigns.
You will be working with some of our most important clients, leading on campaign strategy and delivery. We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering great results and who is confident, analytical and a natural communicator. A creative eye and an instinctive knowledge of what content excels is also essential.
Nurturing talent is key to the success of the agency and you will be required to set an example in approach and work delivery, mentoring and assisting in the training and development of others through line management.
- Lead on ideation and execution of content led digital PR campaigns
- Promoting clients’ content to media outlets that will generate interest, coverage and links for our clients, consistently achieving monthly targets
- You will manage a handful of clients keeping abreast of clients’ business objectives and goals, and their industries and landscapes
- Reporting monthly on the performance of clients you account manage
- Manage other digital PRs ensuring continued development, high quality output and guiding them through their client responsibilities
- Educate and promote our digital PR approach to the wider agency
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, private health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 2 days per week from the moment you start (can be increased overtime). We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and Old Street, London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and would ideally be in either office at least 2 days per week.
Please use this form to submit your CV for consideration
"*" indicates required fields