Salary – £30k – £40k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance
Based: London or Rickmansworth + homeworking
We are a fun and hard-working team – the perfect blend of technical, creative and marketing brains. Through rigorous and effective people development, our multi-disciplined team of experts live and breathe search, providing exceptional service and results for our clients. You’ll be joining a trusted team of PPC specialists.
Our aim is to offer results driven, measurable and exciting PPC strategies to our clients. To do this, we seek an ambitious PPC Account Manager to successfully deliver PPC campaigns to our broad client base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with numbers, has superb attention to detail and proven experience dealing with multiple PPC accounts. You will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis and therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
There are some great perks for working for us, including; 25 days’ holiday, allocated budget and focus on continuous personal development, work from home for up to 3 days per week, team lunches as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team.
More about the role
You will be responsible for developing and implementing PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft, Facebook and other social networks, as well as conducting in-depth data analysis and implementing conversion rate tracking.
You will be passionate about PPC and the wider digital marketing sector and will naturally share this knowledge within the team, mentoring more junior teammates.
The perfect candidate
- 2+ years experience
- Know Google Ads inside and out
- Shopping Ads/Merchant center experience preferred
- Knowledge of managing Microsoft, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads is preferred
- Experience dealing experience dealing with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Understand conversion rate optimisation (CRO) best practise
- Be comfortable manipulating large amounts of data and producing actionable insights
- Be strongly numerate, literate and proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Confident dealing with clients and managing their expectations
- Confident training and mentoring junior members of the team
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, private health care, flexible hours and working location, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and central London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and ideally be in the office 2-3 days per week.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook