An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Please note that all our roles are available on a part-time/flexible basis.
Please get in touch to discuss.
About us and the role
Our aim is to offer results driven, measurable and exciting PPC strategies to our clients. To do this, we seek an ambitious PPC Account Manager to successfully deliver PPC campaigns to our broad client base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with numbers, has superb attention to detail and proven experience dealing with multiple PPC accounts. You will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis and therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
More about the role
You will be responsible for developing and implementing PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other social networks, as well as conducting in-depth data analysis and implementing conversion rate tracking.
You will be passionate about PPC and the wider digital marketing sector and will naturally share this knowledge within the team, mentoring more junior teammates.
The perfect candidate
- Know Google Ads inside and out
- Experience managing Bing / Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn ads a bonus
- Have experience dealing with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Understand conversion rate optimisation (CRO) best practise
- Be comfortable manipulating large amounts of data and producing actionable insight
- Be strongly numerate, literate and proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Confident dealing with clients and managing their expectations
- Agency experienced preferred but not essential
- Fast-growing, ambitious and well managed agency
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working team
- Structured development and training plans for all staff
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast, free fruit, flexi-time, 25 days’ holiday, up to 10% bonus paid twice yearly, ‘Wellness Wednesdays’, 4pm drinks on a Friday and more