An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
About us and the role
We are a fun and hard-working team – the perfect blend of technical, creative and marketing brains. Through rigorous and effective people development, our multi-disciplined team of experts live and breathe search, providing exceptional service and results for our clients. You’ll be joining a trusted team of PPC specialists.
Our aim is to offer results driven, measurable and exciting PPC strategies to our clients. To do this, we seek an ambitious PPC Account Manager to successfully deliver PPC campaigns to our broad client base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with numbers, has superb attention to detail and proven experience dealing with multiple PPC accounts. You will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis and therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
There are some great perks for working for us, including; 25 days’ holiday, allocated budget and focus on continuous personal development, work from home/London office for up to 2 days per week, team lunches as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team.
More about the role
You will be responsible for developing and implementing PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and other social networks, as well as conducting in-depth data analysis and implementing conversion rate tracking.
You will be passionate about PPC and the wider digital marketing sector and will naturally share this knowledge within the team, mentoring more junior teammates.
The perfect candidate
- 2+ years experience
- Know Google Ads inside and out
- Shopping Ads/Merchant center experience
- Experience managing Bing / Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn ads is preferred
- Have experience dealing with Google Analytics and preferably Google Tag Manager
- Understand conversion rate optimisation (CRO) best practise
- Be comfortable manipulating large amounts of data and producing actionable insights
- Be strongly numerate, literate and proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Confident dealing with clients and managing their expectations
- Confident training and coaching junior members of the team
- Fast-growing and ambitious agency – Google Premier Partner
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working team
- Structured development and training plans for all staff
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast, free fruit, flexi-time, 25 days’ holiday, up to 10% bonus paid twice yearly, office dog, ‘Wellness Wednesdays’, 4pm drinks on a Friday and more
- Work from home/our London office for up to 2 days per week
- Part-time hours available