An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Our aim is to offer results driven, measurable and exciting PPC strategies to our clients. To do this, we seek an ambitious PPC Account Manager to successfully deliver PPC campaigns to our broad client base.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with numbers, has superb attention to detail and proven experience dealing with multiple PPC accounts. You will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis and therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
More about the role
You will be responsible for developing and implementing PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and other social networks, as well as conducting in-depth data analysis and implementing conversion rate tracking.
You will be passionate about PPC and the wider digital marketing sector and will naturally share this knowledge within the team, mentoring more junior teammates.
The perfect candidate
- 3+ years experience
- Know Google Ads inside and out
- Shopping Ads/Merchant center experience
- Experience managing Bing / Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn ads is preferred
- Have experience dealing with Google Analytics and preferably Google Tag Manager
- Understand conversion rate optimisation (CRO) best practise
- Be comfortable manipulating large amounts of data and producing actionable insights
- Be strongly numerate, literate and proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Confident dealing with clients and managing their expectations
- Confident training and coaching junior members of the team
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
This role is not suitable for remote working, however flexible options will be considered for specific needs.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube. We also have a satellite office in London, EC1R.
Salary: Competitive + up to 10% bonus