An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary – £40k to £50k FTE + up to 10% bonus + health insurance (based on a 37.5 hour week / part-time available)
We are looking for a senior digital marketing manager to lead on the planning and execution of our agency’s digital strategy to further propel our growth. This is primarily an in-house role working across a variety of digital platforms and with a strong emphasis on content.
You will have experience working within a search marketing agency as well as delivering data driven digital campaigns for knowledge-led businesses. As a digital native, you will be well versed in the language of a search marketing agency and use this knowledge to position our offering to our key target audiences which span many sectors including retail, legal and education.
- Produce newsletters for our various target audiences
- Management of Distinctly’s social activity (mainly organic but part paid)
- Take ownership of our website ensuring it is up to date, continually improving and positively reflects the agency
- Write case studies, blogs and white papers both individually and alongside other team members
- Create and optimise our marketing automation nurturing processes
- Plan, resource and execute webinars alongside our search specialists
The perfect candidate
We are realists. We would love you to have experience with all of the below but understand that it’s quite unlikely too! If in doubt, get in touch to discuss further.
- First class copywriting
- Digitally savvy with particular knowledge of SEO, PPC (Google Ads and Paid social)
- Experience planning and delivering marketing automation campaigns for b2b businesses
- Be well versed using content automation platforms (ideally HubSpot)
- B2b marketing experience for service businesses essential (agency experience a bonus)
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook