An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
About us and the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business growth search marketing agency. The right candidate will join a fun and productive team and will get the chance to learn all the principles of PPC and to build up exceptional skills for fantastic career growth.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, analytical and driven.
Our client base varies from international companies to locally based SMEs, across a broad range of industries, so no two days are the same.
An analytical mindset, proficient use of English and a great attitude are a must.
Skills and Attributes
- A growth mindset – as an agency we are growing and we want our people to share that ambition
- An undergraduate degree (first or upper second class) in a numerically focused field
- Some knowledge of search marketing would be highly advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Numerical, analytic and proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- There are some great perks for working for us, including; 25 days’ holiday, allocated budget and focus on continuous personal development, team lunches, industry meet ups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few)
- Fast-growing and ambitious agency
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working team
- Structured development and training plans for all staff
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast, free fruit, flexi-time, 25 days’ holiday, up to 10% bonus paid twice yearly, ‘Wellness Wednesdays’, 4pm drinks on a Friday and more
Duties in this fantastic graduate role include:
- Set up and management of paid search & paid social campaigns
- Campaign testing, optimisation and personalisation
- Implementation of bid management and goal tracking
- Reporting and analysis of online campaigns
- Supporting the account managers
- Supporting client development and strategy
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media in order to become an expert in the field and to advise on campaign optimisation.
Salary – £22k plus bonus