An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary – £22k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced and successful agency that has a proven track record of developing and rewarding its team? The successful candidate will be set up to succeed with a full training programme that will include first-class internal and external opportunities and huge scope to progress.
This role sits within our PPC team and provides exposure to all aspects of our offering.
Distinctly is a leading agency specialising in SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content working with a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients in a wide range of industry including retail, legal, insurance and finance.
The perfect candidate
The successful candidate will have a very strong academic background and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in PPC and advertising in general. Self-motivation and a love of learning are essential as is a good technical and creative aptitude and people skills – these attributes will enable you to grow quickly into a more senior position. The agency is continuing to grow apace and this role offers you a huge amount of scope to progress and develop in your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our PPC team and delivering a range of PPC activities to a diverse client base, including:
- Set up and management of Paid Search & Display campaigns
- Writing engaging advert copy across a range of platforms
- Design of banner advertisements and landing pages
- Campaign testing, optimisation and personalisation
- Onboarding of clients
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Supporting account managers deliver exceptional client service
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and social media platforms in order to become an expert in the field and to advise on campaign optimisation and opportunities
- An undergraduate degree (2:1 or above)
- You’ll have a growth mindset and be keen to learn and progress
- First class written skills
- Good eye for design and knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- A desire to keep up to date with industry developments, best practices and tools through blogs and social media
- Knowledge of emerging social media trends and platforms beneficial
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 2 days per week from the moment you start (can be increased overtime). We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook