Salary £24,000 + bonus + health insurance + 28 days holiday
Looking for your first digital PR role? Would you love to join a dynamic, vibrant agency?
This is a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful, growing company where rapid development and promotion is available for the right person.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic graduate who is eager to learn and likes to think innovatively. We believe people learn by doing, so you will get the opportunity to come up with campaigns, create content and outreach from the start. This role offers the chance to learn about both PR and SEO and how they fit together, and will give you the opportunity to work within a fun and collaborative team.
- Leveraging creative content campaigns to generate links/coverage on a variety of publications
- Building relationships with influential bloggers, press contacts and other key influencers
- Building media lists of highly targeted websites and journalists
- Working with the team on campaign ideation and the development of content campaigns
- Liaising with journalists to secure placements for clients
- Graduate with strong academic background
- You’ll have a growth mindset and be keen to learn and progress
- First class written skills (copy editing experience is desirable)
- A desire to keep up to date with industry developments, best practices and tools through blogs and social media
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 2 days per week from the moment you start. We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and Old Street, London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and ideally be in either office 2 days per week.
Please use this form to submit your CV for consideration
"*" indicates required fields