An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full-time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Salary: Up to £24k + up to 10% bonus + health insurance
Looking for your first digital PR role? Would you love to join a young, vibrant agency?
This is a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful, growing company where rapid development and promotion is available for the right person.
The perfect candidate
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic graduate who is eager to learn and likes to think innovatively. We believe people learn by doing, so you will get the opportunity to plan and execute exciting campaigns, create content and outreach from the start. This role offers the chance to learn about both PR and SEO and how they fit together, and will give you the opportunity to work within a fun and collaborative team.
- Outreaching and promoting creative and ‘newsworthy’ campaigns to generate links and coverage on a variety of publications
- Production of press releases and other supporting copy
- Building relationships with key media contacts and influential bloggers
- Creating media lists of highly targeted websites and journalists
- Helping to support the team from conception through to execution of content campaigns
- Conducting competitor research to understand what types of links they are generating
- Proactive media relations –handling journalist enquiries proactively, quickly and with attention to detail
- Identifying and sharing key industry developments and competitor insights with the wider business and relevant teams
- Monitoring and saving coverage / links and regularly informing relevant teams of coverage
- An undergraduate degree (2:1 or above)
- You’ll have a growth mindset and be keen to learn and progress
- First class written skills (copy editing experience is desirable)
- A desire to keep up to date with industry developments, best practices and tools through blogs and social media
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We welcome home working for up to 2 days per week from the moment you start. We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and central London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and ideally be in the office 2-3 days per week.
To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook