An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Unless stated all roles are advertised on a full time basis although we are open to discussion about part-time roles and approach this on a case by case basis.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
About us and the role
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the management team in a successful, growing agency that prides itself on offering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base.
You will be responsible for delivering, growing and reporting on the overall success of our clients’ SEO campaigns as well as leading the team to ensure excellent service quality, delivery and continued growth.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search who is confident, analytical and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it fits into the overall marketing and digital mix are also essential.
- Line manage 6 members of the SEO and content team providing clear direction in all matters relating to SEO/Content
- Train, mentor and inspire SEO team
- Manage delivery of SEO process & strategy by the SEO team via project management software
- Improve efficiencies and capabilities of SEO team
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget and on time
- Be at the forefront of SEO knowledge and actively participate in the SEO community
- Constantly refine our SEO process and activities to ensure it remains market leading/cutting edge
- Strong technical and analytics experience
- Strong link building and content marketing experience
- Own the relationship of key SEO clients and oversee all other accounts
- Focus on retaining clients, growing accounts and upselling additional services
- Oversee production of monthly reports to all clients
- Attend and lead key client review meetings
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Report monthly on the performance of the SEO business unit to senior management team
- Involvement in identifying the need for, and recruiting, additional team members
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and contribute to financial targets
- Conduct team appraisals/reviews for all SEO team
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
This role is not suitable for remote working, however flexible options will be considered for specific needs.
Based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire (only 22 mins from Central London) in the town centre, minutes from the Tube. We also have a satellite office in London, EC1R.