An agency is only as good as its people.
We recruit and retain the best!
Please note that all our roles are available on both a full time or part-time/flexible basis.
Please get in touch to discuss.
About us and the role
Looking for your first digital PR role? Would you love to join a young, vibrant agency?
This is a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful, growing company where rapid development and promotion is available for the right person.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic graduate who is eager to learn and likes to think innovatively. We believe people learn by doing, so you will get the opportunity to come up with campaigns, create content and outreach from the start. This role offers the chance to learn about both PR and SEO and how they fit together, and will give you the opportunity to work within a fun and collaborative team.
Digital PR Junior Executive responsibilities include:
- Promoting linkable content to related websites
- Building relationships with influential bloggers, press contacts and other key influencers
- Assisting with content and campaign ideation
- Liaising with journalists to secure placements for clients
The perfect candidate
- Graduate with strong academic background
- You’ll have a growth mindset and be keen to learn and progress
- First class written skills (copy editing experience is desirable)
- A desire to keep up to date with industry developments, best practices and tools through blogs and forums
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 25 days’ holiday, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, free breakfast and fruit, team lunches, wellness programme, industry meetups, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
This role is not suitable for remote working, however flexible options will be considered for specific needs.
Based in Rickmansworth town centre, minutes from the Tube. We also have a satellite office in London, EC1R.