Salary: £26k – £30k DOE + up to 10% bonus + health insurance + 28 days holiday
Based: Mandatory two days per week in our Old Street office
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced and successful agency that has a proven track record of developing and rewarding its team?
We are hiring a Content Executive who is passionate about creating best-in-class content for a wide variety of audiences, to work alongside our SEO team, content strategists & copywriters.
The perfect candidate
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience in a copywriting/content role and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in content strategy, SEO and digital marketing in general.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to learn, likes to think innovatively and who shows enthusiasm for creating first class content in all its forms.
We believe people learn by doing, so you will get the opportunity to learn from senior content and SEO strategists in the team.
- Assist the seniors in the team who are responsible for managing the content design and creation process from ideation to delivery
- Edit and proofread content to meet high standards of accuracy, consistency and quality
- Write and edit user-focused E-E-A-T copy for our clients’ websites across B2B and B2C sectors, adapting writing style to meet brand guidelines
- Work closely with SEO leads on search strategies, including producing relevant keyword research and content frameworks
- Create content in a range of formats including blog posts, long-form guides, e-books, product descriptions and commercial landing pages
- Uploading content to client websites as directed
- Prioritising workloads to meet deadlines
- Working with the SEO & content team to complete content gap analysis and content audits in order to identify opportunities for clients
- Analysing the performance of content and being able to report this back both internally and to clients
- You’ll have a growth mindset and be keen to learn and progress
- Passion for writing
- Have first class written and editing skills in English
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Some experience with tools preferable (e.g. Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush). However training will be provided
There are some great perks including; agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), private health care, flexible hours and working location, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We consider ourselves to be a flexible employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and central London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of our Old Street office and be in the office at least 2 days per week. To find out more about working Distinctly, please have a read through our team handbook.
Please use this form to submit your CV for consideration
"*" indicates required fields